A Belgian innovation
The slotts are a Belgian innovation patented by Manna.
But how does this system work exactly?
- Remove the red screw from the slott and attach the pump by twisting it onto the opening
- Hang the slott upside down causing the pump to hang at the bottom
- If necessary, make the hole of the pump a bit bigger by cutting off a piece
- Cut off the bead at the top of the slott. This way air can enter the packaging.
- Press the pump gently. Make sure that no sauce leaves the air hole at the top of the slott. Keep your finger on the opening of the pump. Now carefully let it go without removing your finger. The pump is now automatically filled with sauce without leaking.